Presentation Skills for Career Success - One Day Seminar
Saturday, May 13, 2017 - 8:30am
Location: Courtyard by Marriott, 65 Minthorn Blvd., Markham
Fee: $129.00 until 11:59PM on April 13, 2017
$149.00 until May 9
Boring presentations, lost promotions, missed sales and struggling business ventures are just a few of the results of having poor public speaking skills.
In today’s competitive business environment, it’s not the person who has the most degrees, certifications or knowledge that gets ahead, but it’s the person who can speak with confidence, persuasiveness and influence that will be successful reaching their goals.
When you sharpen your presentation skills, you can...
• Build your confidence and self esteem when speaking in front of any audience
• Fast track your rise up the corporate ladder
• Expand your business or network
• Become a sought after thought leader in your organization or industry
• Open up connections and possibilities you never thought possible
• Close more sales and increase your income
• Increase your ability to persuade, motivate & influence teams, senior leaders & key decision makers
Our facilitator, Laura Connor will discuss how to:
• Quickly elevate yourself as a highly regarded presenter & expert in your org & industry
• Effectively structure and organize your presentation for maximum audience connection
• Calm your nerves and project confidence in every presentation
• Incorporate powerful presentation skills into your presentation
• Skilfully handle Question & Answer periods
Laura Connor, founder of Connor Speaks, helps technical professionals, rising executives and entrepreneurs expand their influence by mastering the art of crafting powerful presentations to become confident, persuasive speakers. She has successfully presented to PEO Chapter members on three 1.5 hour sessions. As she is an engaging presentation skills specialist and speech coach, she has agreed to come back to help you, our members.
Laura is a graduate of Seneca College’s International Business Program. She lived in Las Vegas, Nevada for many years, honing her public speaking expertise by working in industries such as casino and real estate. Laura passion is to help technical and business professionals, rising executives and entrepreneurs expand their influence to become confident, persuasive leaders and unleash their speaking potential. "I guide them on how to craft powerful presentations and deliver them with passion and confidence so that they can stand head and shoulders above their colleagues, competitors and the crowd."
The price for the seminar is $129.00 until 11:59PM on April 13, 2017, afterwards the price is $149.00 until May 9 when enrolment closes. A small Eventbrite processing fee will apply.
BONUS Laura will provide attendees with a complimentary and personal 30 minute Speak to Influence Strategy Session after May 13th and until August 31, 2017 at no additional charge. Some restrictions will apply.
If registering more than one attendee, please ensure that each attendee is listed. The name that you fill in Eventbrite registration will be on the Certificate of Attendance.
Coffee, lunch and snacks, handouts, certificate, and receipt for your company's expense report if required are included in the fee. Seminar starts at 9:00 AM sharp and finishes at approximately 4:00PM.
For more information, please contact:
Rick Vender, P.Eng.