Improving Your Online Reputation
Thurdsay, January 7th, 2016 - 7:30pm
Location: Yummy Grill Restaurant, 531 Atkinson Ave., Thornhill, Ontario
Fee: $15/pp includes refreshments
Your online professional profile has more of an impact on your career than you might first think. Do you know how to manage it? Do you know what employers are seeking in the online profile of a prospective employee?
Join us to discover how to look at your own “Online Profile” from an Employers’ perspective. We will help you to understand "what’s up” with your online “reputation” and what an “Online Profile” has to do with your career.
The session is structured to cover the following topics:
- Getting Started (What’s the big deal about your Online Profile?)
- Career Development - Human Resource Methods (traditional vs. emerging practices)
- Current Tools and Services (Why does an employer harvest my information and what tools and services are they using?)
- What can "you" do? (Fixing your reputation - taking control of your online presence)
- We will have a live “Question and Answer” session following the facilitated portion of the presentation.
David Fisher - President of Professional Development for Everyone, Inc.
Career Counsellor, Job Search Consultant, Recruiter / Head Hunter, Human Resources Consultant, Technical Writer, eLearning Specialist, Project Manager, Youth Leader, Coach, French Horn Player with the “Toronto Argonotes”, Trainer and Facilitator...
David is currently the President of Professional Development for Everyone Inc. and LearnForge.ca. Since 1991 he has been project managing the development of online applications, producing training programs and integrating databases from a variety of client/server and web products into business systems.
David has consulted with many large clients such as Hewlett-Packard, Microsoft, AT&T Canada, Bell Mobility, Nortel Networks, Exxon Mobil, Imperial Oil, Realstar, Doxim, Leon's and many of the world’s largest banking institutions. His specialties include creating, managing and delivering "Facilitator Led" and "eLearning" training initiatives.
Friends, associates and family are welcome. Networking encouraged!
For more information, please contact:
Rick Vender, P.Eng.,