Grow Your Engineering Firm with Referrals
Tuesday, October 13th, 2015 7:30pm
Location: Yummy Grill Restaurant, 531 Atkinson Ave., Thornhill, Ontario
Fee: $15 per person
Referrals are important to your engineering firm. Referrals are statistically the best way to earn new business. They will help increase business and make winning that next project a breeze. Learn the proven method of generating referrals year after year. Once you learn how to gain more referrals, your company will have ongoing success.
Identifying behavioural styles will drastically increase your communication skills. Working on a team or making a presentaion to clients will become more efficient. Projects will run more smoothly working with other engineering firms with your new awareness of people’s behavior.
Highlights of this presentation:
- Measure how effective your firm is with referrals
- Distinguish how to earn more referrals every year to grow your firm
- Identify how referrals support working with other engineering firms
- Determine the 5 steps working with referral partners
- Distinguish who can generate on going referrals for your firm
- Identify your behavioural style for efficient communication
- Discover details of the four behavioural styles to work on team projects
Referral Trainer/Consultant Jill Schoenhofer has an MBA in Marketing and an Adult Education Certificate. She worked at graphic design companies and advertising agencies for ten years. Jill taught business and marketing courses in colleges in Ottawa and at Centennial and Seneca College for over nine years. Today Jill through her business, WellConnected, works with business professionals to work smarter not harder. She leads seminars on building business with referrals. Often engineers take Jill’s course to learn about generating referrals. Jill loves to work with companies and see their revenue grow.
Friends and family are also welcome. Networking encouraged!
For other York Chapter events, please go to www.peoyork.com
For more information, please contact:
Rick Vender, P.Eng.,